Sunday, January 11, 2009

Super Cute Skirt

Jona has a new skirt pattern coming out soon and I was lucky enough to be a tester! I decided to use the pattern to make Bella's special birthday outfit...my baby turned 5 today!

I absolutely love how this turned out and thought the directions were really easy to follow. TONS of pictures and really basic info., very much unlike the last pattern I tried. If you're not already on her mailing list, make sure you sign up so you can get an update when the pattern is available.





































































Here's what I really like about this skirt...the apron is super sweet and feminine, it doesn't require a lot of fabric, and it has excellent twirlability without being too big and heavy. Fabulous!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Super cute!!!!

Happy birthday to Bella!! Hope the purple pizza party was a blast :)

Keeley Kirwan said...

That is adorable Kelci!! LOVE IT!!
Happy belated Birthday Matea!! WOW...I can't believe she is 5 already!! I am bringing her present to the retreat with me Kelci!!

Kelci said...

You know why you can't believe it Keels? Because it's Bella who's 5, not Matea. Sorry, I couldn't resist:)

Shanna (aka sjl202) said...

How adorable!!!

LMAO . . Keel's! Post-preggo brain???

That is super cute Kelci, makes me wish I had some girls . . . oops ok that vision is gone now! Quick thoughts around these parts!! ;)

Marie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Marie said...

Happy belated Bella! When Isabella turned 5, it was a huge change for some reason...she looks stinkin adorable in that outfit. I got to test that pattern too (lucky me!) and I loved it too!

Keeley Kirwan said...

DOH!! I can't believe I wrote Matea...yup I think Shanna's right...darn Mommy Brain...hehehe.