Sunday, April 29, 2007

I guess I'm supposed to start blogging???

So, apparently I'm the last person in the world of crafters and artists to realize that I'm supposed to have a blog. I've been doing the Crafty Mama Creations bag making gig for two years now and just found out in the last month that everyone but me has a blog where they showcase their work, discuss favorite companies, talk about the weather, etc. So here goes...

The weather was great yesterday, gloomy today. Not interesting enough for you? Ok, lets see. I've recently given up listing on Ebay. Too many sellers who make the same, totally unoriginal products over and over again. I was introduced to a newer site, www.etsy.com, that caters only to people offering their own handmade items. A much more unique, artsy-fartsy, creativity inspiring site. Anyhow, I started listing my bags there a few months ago and have been fairly successful so far. I'm finding that my bags made with Amy Butler fabrics consistently sell better than anything else so I'll probably start limiting my fabric stash to her fabrics with just a few more fun and funky fabrics here and there.

No comments: