Monday, February 16, 2009

New Additions

As much as the wind, rain, and hail tried to get to me to today, I ignored the yuckiness outside and forged ahead with productivity.

First, I added this fun and funky pink and brown Park Slope bag. Included in the listing is a coordinating oil cloth pouch. If you don't have one of these already, you need one. They're so practical and the perfect size. I guess you'll just have to buy the bag to get the pouch:)



















I was in a scrapbooking mood this afternoon. I haven't touched my supplies since the retreat last month and really wanted to get everything out today and play. I made these paper gift bag tags that I listed in my shop and really had fun making them so I hope they'll sell and I can continue to offer them in my shop.































On an unrelated note, remember my laptop drama? Dell ponied up and sent us a new computer. I should probably be grateful but I freakin' hate this thing! Crafty Papa bitched about it all night the first day we got it and I kept saying, "think positively", "lets just be happy we got a new computer", blah, blah, blah. It's terrible. I'm totally with him now on the "Vista is Crap" campaign. It's like there are all these shortcuts enabled that go off all the freakin time. Random window zooming, tabs opening on their own, typed text just disappearing never to be seen again. It took me three attempts to type this post. That's how dedicated I am to you guys.

1 comment:

ETsmommy said...

That is weird about the laptop. I have one with Vista, and I have no problems with Vista, like it more than XP. The only times I have problems with typed text disappearing is when I accidentally hit the touch mouse pad and highlight things. Sorry you don't like yours!!