Thursday, August 26, 2010

They're Baa-aaaaaack!

Personalized Trick or Treat Bags.

One of my biggest sellers ever.

They're back in my shop this year in cuter (is that a word?) than ever fabrics. I love the retro kitties but the spider webs are so cute too. And I think any of the fabrics would work well for a girl or boy which is always a bonus.

Life has been extra busy here lately with Bella returning to school, household projects (I'm painting my dining chairs turquoise!), and extra hours for my work at home job. Things should be settling down in the next week or two and I'll be listing more regularly. I'm working on some more ideas for personalized items since I finally got my embroidery machine working again.

Hope to be back soon with more new products to share!

4 comments:

Marie said...

Those are super cute Kelci! I should really use my embroidery machine more often...I forget what fun stuff you can make with one. :)

Unknown said...

Love love love the new fabrics!!!!! Makes me want to get another set for the kiddos..... or maybe one for mommy ;)

Unknown said...

Love love love the new fabrics! Maybe its time to get one for mommy too ;)

Anonymous said...

that 2nd bag is too cute!