Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Meadowsweet 2

Have you seen Sandi Henderson's Meadowsweet2 collection?

I'm really itching to get it. But I currently have way too much fabric and can't justify breaking my budget. I mean, feed my family vs. indulge my fabric addiction...should be an easy decision, right? But honestly, every time I see a picture of the new color scheme, my heart says it belongs on a quilt in my living room.

For now, I've been using up every last piece of the original Meadowsweet that I have in my stash. The colors are perfect for transitioning to fall. Here are some of my new Meadowsweet listings...

What's your favorite new fabric collection right now? If I decide to let my family eat Saltines for dinner all week in favor of buying fabric, I really want to go all out and get all of the fabulous new stuff.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

The Meadowsweet 2 looks even better in person!! I am loving it.

Anna Maria Horner has another new line coming out:
http://annamariahorner.blogspot.com/2010/08/introducing-innocent-crush.html

Suz said...

I LOVE it!! Its Beautiful! And I LOVE your blog! Thanks for sharing!