Monday, March 22, 2010

Meet Caroline

Caroline Jones.

We adopted her this weekend. Her name comes from the movie "Coraline". My girls LOVE that movie and get so irritated when the characters call her Caroline instead of Coraline. So being the good mother that I am, I named our new daughter Caroline Jones to spite them.

You can see the newly listed necklaces by clicking on the pictures. I wear my necklace all the time, probably too often, and always get compliments on it. The really liven up a plain tshirt and if you're like me, tshirt and jeans is your mom uniform.

I do have some more new listings in the works for this week. Between my girls and I, someone has been sick for the last two weeks so all creativity and productivity has been at a stand still. I will be updating the clearance sections of my shop this week as well so be sure to check those out.