Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Two posts in one day!

I'm pretending like I'm posting to share this new bag that I finally finished and just listed...

In reality, I wanted an excuse to share these wedding dresses I found on Etsy.

I'm not getting married so I have no idea why I was looking at wedding dresses. I stumbled upon these a few days ago when the strep throat had me feeling really crappy so maybe it was fever induced confusion or something.

Anyhow, I think these dresses are so fun, they have me planning a mini wedding in my head. I seriously don't know what's wrong with me. I want to go back 10 years (almost!) to our wedding day and switch out my dress for one of these. My dress wasn't bad at all. Just so plain and boring that it couldn't really be bad or good. I wonder if I could get Crafty Papa to divorce me and then remarry me again right away so I can wear one of these. I guess I should find out first whether I have to be tattooed to wear the dress. This is all sorts of wrong.

No comments: