Thursday, April 8, 2010

New Necklaces

I've had a few requests for more shabby flowers necklaces (emails and real live people:) ). So, since yesterday was an absolutely perfect day here, I gathered up my jewelry supplies and camped out in the front yard making necklaces while the girls played.

In the end, I decided two things. 1. I really, really love these necklaces. I know I've said it before but I'll say it again, I wear mine all the time. I wore it to work yesterday. And the day before. And two days before that. Shameful. I probably should keep at least one of these new ones so I can work something new into the rotation but mama needs a jogging stroller so in the shop they go. Oh and 2. We really need a tree in our front yard.

For your purchasing pleasure (at only $18 each!)...

I really hope to continue listing new things every week. Sales have actually picked up a little and I'm having fun trying things other than bags. Only another week and a half of crazy Carters work hours and then I'll be back to my regular manageable schedule and will have some more time to be creative. Or more time to stay on top of housework.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Somewhere along the line, I missed that you were making these!! LOVE THEM!!