Monday, May 10, 2010

After working all day Saturday, I came home to a big box of fabric that I had ordered online earlier in the week. Getting new fabric is one of my favorite things but unfortunately, I was wiped out from working all day and had a custom order to finish so all I could do was stare at the stack of fabric and think about everything I wanted to make.

It's been a while since I've made a major fabric purchase and there are some really beautiful new collections out right now. Check out all of the gorgeous colors in this stack!

I busted my booty this morning to get the house cleaned and grocery shop so I could make something with my new fabric this afternoon. Very nice, if I do say so myself!

I was feeling so productive, I hung up a vintage shelf I got at a yard sale last weekend for $2.

It's the perfect spot for a mini Crafty Mama Creations shop so when I have an order to ship, most of my products are right above my fabric dresser, ready to go.

I'm hoping to list one item per day this week so definitely check my shop often!

1 comment:

Jona Giammalva said...

Amazing job on that Poppy purse!! So pretty! Great catch on that shelf too. I need something like that around here.