Friday, November 12, 2010

Blood, sweat, tears and...



skin in every bag?

Yeah, it's gross but I seem to have a habit of burning myself badly on the iron. I burned the top of my hand today and it bubbled and blistered within an hour. My new battle wound is just a few inches away from this summer's burn scar on my wrist.Crafty Papa says I need to start wearing protective gear when I sew.

In other news, it just occurred to me this week that I actually need to make the handmade gifts I'm giving this holiday season. Funny how that works. I made this funky Christmas wreath today for a gift. It might be too funky for the recipient since I added a few feathers but I just couldn't help myself.



I wish my front door wasn't so ugly so I could hang a huge, funky wreath. Unfortunately, it would just draw attention to weathered paint and splintered wood.

No comments: