Monday, October 6, 2008

Holiday Dolls

I officially have the holiday bug. We went pumpkin picking yesterday and then came home and covered our porch with spider webs, ghosts, spiders, witches, and orange lights. So, I couldn't help but make something holiday-ish today.

It's been several months since I've made any dolls and I had almost forgotten how fun they can be. I love this Christmas girl with red hair and lime green button eyes. Bella really wants to keep her.
























And I wouldn't be too sad if this Halloween doll ends up being mine. I really like her glittery jack-o-lantern tag and of course, the sparkle caught Bella's eye too.
























A great gift for yourself (I have dolls with all different holiday themes that I like to sit on a bookshelf for decoration) or a special little girl in your life. Only $22 for a one of a kind gift.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just love these dolls!!!!! So cute!