Friday, October 17, 2008

Take Two

I'm sure you haven't noticed, but owls are everywhere these days. Clothing, home decor, scrapbooking...as Matea would say, "Eva-whey!". So, I've been working on my own owl pattern for a few days.

Here's take one. Don't tell her I said this, but she's too short and fat. She's now enjoying a loving home with Matea.

















Take two is much better. If this blog was cheesier, I'd say, "She's Fowlbulous". I'm not kidding, there are a ton of craft related blogs out there that say cute crap that. But I won't. I'll just say, not only is she adorable in a funky way, she's only $15 with FREE SHIPPING.
































I definitely plan to make a few more this weekend. I've reserved an Etsy showcase spot for this Sunday and I'm hoping to have a few fun new things in my shop.

3 comments:

Jona Giammalva said...

Oh indeed! She's a real "hoot". What a "tweet" pattern. I'm sure somebody will love her. "Who?" "who?", I do not know.

You mean crap like that?

Shanna (aka sjl202) said...

She is absolutely ADORABLE! You rock girl! Absolutely rock!

Gretchen McStreusel said...

I could say those are bhoootiful, but I think I'll just say that they are very cute, even the stumpy, chubby one!