Sunday, December 28, 2008

Amazing

I got the most amazing Christmas gift from my talented artist friend, Lena. Since I'm not really an artsy person, I don't know the right way to describe her work but I'm sure she'll correct me if I'm wrong. I'm going to say she's a painter/altered artist/mixed media lady.

Anyway, I gave her a huge bag full of paper scraps from my scrap booking stash and she surprised me with this for Christmas...























How amazing is that? Doesn't it look just like that picture over there --------> ?
















I knew she was working on something for me because she kept telling me that she was excited about it and wanted to tell me but didn't want to tell me. Then asking me if I wanted her to just tell me. I was thoroughly surprised and absolutely love it. And all I gave her was an apron:(

1 comment: