Sunday, December 7, 2008

HUGE Sale

I'm having a HUGE year end sale in my shop beginning NOW!

I'm clearing out all inventory, and starting fresh in 2009. Prices are super low with small bags for just $20, big bags for $28-32 and hostess aprons for $18. All orders over $50 will receive a free zippered pouch and orders over $75 will get a free zippered pouch and free shipping!

I'll be taking the rest of the year off to finish custom orders, sew for my family and relax and enjoy the holiday season. I'm hoping to complete lots of personal sewing projects and already have one to share with you tomorrow (my first zippered garment!).

Have a great holiday and be sure to check out my store soon as Crafty Mama stalkers have already been shopping this morning:)

1 comment:

Mallory London said...

Im SOooooooo sad/mad! The apple diaper bag was SO mine! lol. but as soon as I got to your store this morning, it was sold :( IM SO SAD! But Im glad to see you're selling LOTS of stuff! You're amazing!