Wednesday, December 3, 2008

I need a pyschic...

to help me find this freakin Barbie Swan Lake dvd we borrowed from the library two weeks ago. I already renewed it once because I couldn't find it. I've looked everywhere and now I'm just hoping someone with magical powers will tell me where it is.

I haven't seen it since my dad and step mom babysat overnight a week and a half ago. Is it possible that even though my step mother pretends to hate all things pink, princess, and Barbie, she took the dvd? If so, she'll be highly disappointed. It's the worst movie ever.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't tell you how many times that has happened to me. Check under the dvd player (mine has just enough space to hide one) or behind the player. I have found them behind the entertainment center (or dresser) My 2 yr old tends to hide the cases too which I have found behind her crib. We recently found a dvd inside the tv/dvd player that she must have forced in and it didn't stay in the dvd tray. That took a while to disassemble to get it.
Good luck!
Paula in NV
~love you blog & bags!

Andrea said...

mine are always under the couch! There did that help?