Sunday, March 15, 2009

Rejection

I think I've mentioned before that Matea isn't exactly my biggest fan. She likes to hang out in the craft room, attempt to sever a finger tip with my sharp sewing machine needle, and is a lint rolling fool. But she doesn't wear anything I make for her.

So, I decided to confiscate all of my items created for her with tender loving care and hope that some other little girl out there will appreciate them.

First is a size 18 or 24 month lot with 4 items. $15 for remaining lot
-Red and cream feedsack print apron top, buttons in the back
-Alexander Henry jungle peasant dress SOLD
-Brick red floral peasant top
-Elmo two piece set with button apron top (pants are actually a size 2t but run small)

Next is a two piece owl twirl set, size 2t-3t. $15 SOLD

All items have been worn only once and are from my smoke and pet free home. Email me at craftymamacreations@gmail.com if you're interested in anything.

2 comments:

Julia Ladewski said...

that first lot is calling my name... but i'm not sure it will fit hannah this summer... it might... she is in some 18 month stuff and mostly 24 month... she turns 2 in may... hmmm... what do you think? will it fit her??

Jen said...

Oh, I love all of those items. Too bad I can dress my son or myself in them!! I really enjoy your blog, by the way!