Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Wait, is that a new bag?

Why, yes. Yes it is. It's been forever since I've made a bag. Well, weeks. But it feels like forever. I don't really have a good excuse except that lack of sales is unmotivating. Demotivating? Antimotivating? I don't think any of those are real words. Anyway, you should buy it and un-unmotivate me. Or de-demotivate me.

Wait, and that's not all. I also listed two more zippered wristlets. I guess blue is this week's theme, huh? I'm thinking red, cream, and brown for the next bag. Stay tuned.

ETA: So, immediately after I posted, one of the wristlets sold. But trust me, it had blue in it. Now the blue one and the green one you see in that link above sort of just makes the "blue theme" statement confusing.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

yep. I love that fabric. Nice job!

Steven Rains said...

yep...my sister has good taste! I love it too! oh and I love your new bag up top!