Tuesday, October 26, 2010

How dare she!

Since I have new business cards and hang tags (to match my cute new banner), I was letting the girls use some of my old cards. I swear, it doesn't matter what it is, if it belongs to me or is in my trash can, the girls must have it.

Anyway, look what my little competitor had the nerve to do!

She scratched out "Mama"and wrote "Bella", scribbled out my tag line on the bottom, and drew in a little birdie because apparently, the card was too plain for her taste.

Totally unrelated, I'm really loving yellow right now. I'm wearing this bright yellow cardigan today

with this super ruffly tank

It's one of my favorite outfits (lucky I have it in gray too!). It feels so happy and feminine. This bag I just listed this morning would go perfectly with it but I'm exercising self restraint...for a few days. I may have to make it mine if it's not gone by the end of the week.

2 comments:

Teresa said...

Love the purse! That is my favorite print from Meadowsweet 1 and 2. I love it in all of the colorways! It is just too cute!

Anonymous said...

that's totally sweet, what she did! my daughter would do the same!