Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Customer Appreciation Sale

There's no better boost to my self esteem than having a customer buy one of my bags and be so happy with their purchase, they come back to buy another one. So, to say thank you to all of my customers, and stir up some repeat business to make myself feel good, I'm beginning a customer appreciation sale that will run through 11/30/07.

I'm offering 10% off the purchase price of anything listed in my store now through 11/30 to repeat customers. If you see something you like, buy it, use Etsy's checkout system to pay through Paypal and then email me letting me know that you're a repeat customer. I'll refund you the 10% of your purchase price through Paypal. A "repeat customer" is anyone who has purchased from my store before (including trick or treat bags). Sorry, this offer doesn't include custom orders.

Happy Shopping!

No comments: