Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Some recent baby gifts





I made these gifts for our friends' girls. Riley is their new baby and Avery is the big sister. The pictures aren't the best but I couldn't be happier with how they turned out. I wish you could see how teeny tiny the little twirl skirt is. And it has adorable little pink tulle along the hem! I can't wait to see a pic of Riley in it. And we made Avery some felt cookies and personalized her own little cookie sheet for her. I made a set of cookies for my girls too so next time Avery comes over, they can spend the afternoon baking fake cookies.

1 comment:

Jaron said...

kelci - we love the gifts!! Avery has been playing non-stop with her cookies. She particularly loves the pink one and won't let anyone else eat it! Rileys outfit is adorable and I cant wait until she can wear it!! Thanks so much, my creative wonderful friend!
Jenni