Thursday, October 18, 2007

Kristi, now's your chance!



Perfect bag for a mom of two boys and if I remember correctly, isn't this one of your favorite color combos?
This is new fabric I got yesterday and I love it! Love the brown and aqua together and I really like the kind of retro flowers.
At the request of some customers, I made the strap a little longer on this one. I usually make them about boob level...boob level when they're hiked up to a respectable level. This one is more au natural boob level. I've breastfed two babies for a year each so that means the bag falls around belly button level:) I totally think this one works worn across the chest, messenger style too.

3 comments:

Shana said...

If this bag is not gone by the end of the week, I might just HAVE to HAVE it! It's beautiful...they just keep getting better and better...

Andrea said...

I really, really really like this too! However, I've already placed a custom order. Dang!

Shana said...

It's Wednesday...don't know how much longer I can hold out...Seriously, if someone wants it, they better get it today...