Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Can't-stop-the-brown


My friend Lena thinks I need some kind of self help group for people who are addicted to the color brown. Seriously, I love it. It's everywhere in my house, my scrapbooking, my wardrobe, and of course, my bags. I can only bring myself to make a black bag every 2-3 months. I think admitting my addiction is the first step toward recovery. Anyway, I ordered some new fabrics last week and actually got a few without any brown in them. And I also got some more sock monkeys so be on the lookout for a super cute and funky monkey bag soon.
As you can tell, I'm loving this new style and can't seem to get away from it. This print has been really popular in the past so if you love this bag, I think you need to buy it immediately because I suspect it won't be in my store long.

No comments: