Friday, May 30, 2008

Friday Favorites`

Land's End Open Top Canvas Tote Bag with custom artwork. This is what we gave our moms for mother's day and of course, I bought one for myself too. It's a really nice, quality bag and I think the artwork adds a really special touch. Bella drew stick figures of herself and Matea and Tater added some dots and squiggles. And I think they were a very reasonable price, just under $30 each, including shipping. Maybe a good idea for graduation gifts too.











































Gap Long and Lean Jeans. Best jeans ever. Please let the record reflect two things. 1. I NEVER spend this much on clothing. I had my economic stimulus shopping spree money and Crafty Papa's urging to buy them. He keeps pointing out how much money I wasted on cheaper jeans I didn't really like when I could have purchased these years ago. 2. My butt looks way better in these jeans than the model below. I tried for several minutes to get a good picture but the results were terrible. Who knew doing a self-ass-portrait was so difficult?

























Sandi Henderson's new fabric line, Farmers Market. Love all of the bright colors and fun patterns. I've instructed Jona to buy the full line for her shop and if she knows what's good for her, she'll follow my orders.

4 comments:

Marie said...

The Gap Long and Lean jeans are my favorite too! I have to catch them on sale because they are really expensive, which they rarely are, but the two I have I did find on sale. (I think) they make my short legs look decent. And you're right, Jona needs to get the ENTIRE Farmer's Market line!

Jona Giammalva said...

Dang. I better get cracking! That Farmer's Market is pretty great though.

I'm going to have to check those jeans out. I'm not going to tell you what I spent on my J.Jill jeans (but I'd do it again cuz they make my butt look cute!).

Kristi said...

That fabric IS gorgeous! And, am I the only one that finds it funny that here you are trying to make a living selling custom bags and then you go pimping out some mass-produced tote? LOL! Bella's artwork does make it incredibly stunning, though!

Anonymous said...

I just love you work! You obviously got the sewing gene I was supposed to receive! Your stuff is great I will definetly be checking it out. I love purses/bags!!!