Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Pop Garden

Did I mention how beautiful this Pop Garden fabric is? The colors are really vibrant and stunning in person. I've been working on perfecting my pics and I think I'm inching closer toward doing the fabrics a little more justice.

Just listed this Pop Garden bag in my shop. It didn't really turn out how I had planned but I'm happy with how the simple style really shows off the bold floral print.
































I have a little treat arriving with my mom tomorrow. My grandpa's cousin (got that?) sent a trunk full of fabric for me, some vintage, some new, some really expensive, and I'm sure some really ugly. Anyway, I love me a freebie and I can't wait to go through it all tomorrow morning. You can definitely look forward to some pics of the new stash.

ETA: It looks as though Connie, my number #1 favorite stalker is back and in serious business so this fabulous bag is already gone. You've been warned. She means business so everyone else is really going to have to step up their game too.

2 comments:

Jona Giammalva said...

Kelci,
That bag is (was!) darling! You need to make more with that pattern for sure. You do that fabric justice!

I can't wait to see the fabric stash you're getting. I'll bet there will be some real treasures in there.

Unknown said...

I LOVE the size of that bag! I will be on the lookout for more that size :)