Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Today's Etsy Bag




My psychic abilities tell me this one will sell quickly. It's a very generous size, definitely larger than your typical handbag. And I really like the combination of one bold fabric on each side. This is the last bag I'll make with either of these fabrics. I have just enough left to make some burp cloths tonight.


Before I go, can someone bring me some coffee? Matea's cutting three teeth right now and was up three times last night. Even though Steve got up with her every time (Add that to his chart of awesomeness - she seems to respond better to him putting her back to sleep at night so he always hops out of bed without me even asking), I still woke up. Top that off with being out of coffee this morning and my ass is dragging today.

No comments: