Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Odd Etsy Finds

I know, I haven't listed anything new in several days. I've been consumed with custom orders and wasting far too much time looking at the newly listed items on Etsy. Here are some of my more interesting finds...

1. Vampire Girl Barbie face necklace. Why?
2. Severed Fingers, 8 Pack. It doesn't say what they're made from so I have to assume they're real.
3. Fortune Teller Mug. I'm scared she'd bite me or something if she gets that close to my face.
4. Pink Crochet Cowgirl Hat. Lovely crochet work, but I'm going to need to see this on a real person please.
5. Layered Dress. It's great for shoplifting.

I'm off to nurse my headache before heading into work tonight. Hoping to list something new tomorrow.

1 comment:

♡~:nanners:~♡ said...

ha! thanks for the laugh...these are all awful!!!!! and the dress? geez, are you friggin kidding me?