Sunday, June 7, 2009

More swap fun

I received my swap item from Laura yesterday and it's GORGEOUS! A necklace and matching earrings in the the most beautiful shade of soft green. I'm wearing them to work today and expect that I'll get lots of compliments from customers (they always seem to notice my jewelry).

Thank you Laura! I really love this set and am sure I'll wear it frequently. Make sure you check out her shop, lots of beautiful stuff there.

Also, I think I need to put a mirror up somewhere in my house other than the bathrooms. Taking my pic in there is starting to get old. I don't have a ton of wall space and zero money so we'll see how I figure this out.


1 comment:

Marie said...

You look stunning Kelci! And that jewelry set looks awesome with your black top...it really stands out! I guess I missed out on the swap this time...maybe next time!