Tuesday, June 9, 2009

A quick note

I'm working on perfecting the camera bag design and trying out different materials. This, of course, will result in a few cast off bags that aren't quite perfect but still cute and in functioning condition. I'll be posting those here later tonight or tomorrow at an awesome price so if you're interested in one, check the blog again soon or email me.

And after receiving feedback from Crafty Papa and Marie, I've added a small inner pocket with a velcro closure for holding an extra memory card, lens cap, and battery. Hoping to get it perfected and into the shop soon.

1 comment:

Marie said...

I am SO interested...I would much rather buy one from you than make one, I know, crazy right? But if you're offering at a great price while you perfect and tweak, I totally support that! :) And yay for the pocket!!!