Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New Listings

With summer vacation here and Bella out of school, it's even harder for me to find time to sew. Instead, I've been sitting at the kitchen counter, making jewelry, while we watch dvd's borrowed from the library or the girls sit next to me and play pretend restaurant.

I've made more than one trip to my local bead shop this week and also did some shopping online this morning. I'm so excited about the supplies I have coming! I tried working with chain for the first time and I think I'm officially addicted. I love the look of the antique copper and really like that with chain, you can achieve a casual or formal look as opposed to heavy beading which usually looks more dressy.

I made this set recently which I love. These lime green beads are among my favorite and I really like how they look paired with the copper. In fact, I liked it so much, I ordered only antique copper supplies.

I've listed several pairs of new earrings in my shop. I found these gorgeous stone flowers at my local shop and had to have them. I originally bought them for myself but figured I would share the love first and then be selfish later (like next week maybe). Just click the picture to link to the listings.

1 comment:

Bonnie said...

Cute stuff Kelci!