Thursday, September 18, 2008

Custom Order Craziness

I know I haven't been listing much in the last week and that's because I've been buried in custom orders. Two bags, two aprons, and 8 trick or treat bags. On top of that, I've been battling my usual "not feeling well" crap that seems to be hanging over me for the last 18 months. But, I think I finally have a diagnosis and treatment plan and there is an end in sight with the custom orders so I should be back to regular sewing soon.

Here are the two super fun custom bags I delivered yesterday. Really happy with how both of them turned out and I'm hoping to make another bag today in the same style as the rocket babies bag. And, in case you're wondering, I do have a small piece of each of these fabrics left so keep your radar on for some really cute rocket and frog bags.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both bags are outstanding. I really like the design of the blue one! Very creative!! Good job!

Shanna (aka sjl202) said...

OMG . . you got more FROGS????????????? And didn't tell me??? That bag is TOAD-ally AWESOME! I love it!