Friday, September 5, 2008

Friday Favorites

1. This new fabric I just ordered from Fat Quarter Shop. Love the unusual colors and the deer. I really think it's different from anything I've seen recently and was immediately drawn to it. Should have it next week along with about 10 others:)























2. www.sesamestreet.com Great website for both girls. There are even some games that Matea who just turned two, can play on her own. And it's one of the few activities the girls seem to do together for more than five minutes without killing each other.

3. These monogrammed onesies I added to my shop earlier this week. I like the simple and classic look of a monogram and think these make a really great baby shower gift. And they're really reasonably priced, so they could be a good "just because" gift as well. Thinking about offering some holiday themed ones. What do you think?

















Don't forget to do your Friday Favorites and link your post in my comments.

2 comments:

Jenni said...

Love the monogrammed onesie and your fabulous twirl skirt for Bella. I bought the pattern today and am making one for Avery. I acually remembered to do my friday faves this week. www.jjaolson.blogspot.com
Miss you!!

Marie said...

I'm so glad you're so good at doing your friday favorites. I love your monogrammed onesies too-they are adorable!