I've accomplished a massive list of things this morning and I feel the need to brag about it to all of you so you can say, "She's super mom, I can only dream of being that motivated and productive." First, lets pretend two things...1. That my house was not a complete disaster during task accomplishment and that it is not still a disaster right now and 2. That Matea was not strapped into a car seat in the middle of the play area for much of the morning (her choice, Bella got a new car seat and they were playing "car").
So, here's my day and keep in mind, it's only noon:
1. Empty dishwasher and do dishes
2. Chop up ingredients for carne con chile dinner
3. Bake a pumpkin pie
4. Paint all trim work in hallway and bathroom
5. Pick up miscellaneous clothing items strewn about the house
6. Make a tomato and basil pasta for lunch
7. Pack a cool bento snack for school for Bella
8. Ship two packages
10. Bathe children
11. Get a snack cup stuck in the garbage disposal (not really a good thing but it did eat up a lot of time so I felt it should be included)
12. IM'd Crafty Papa most of the items on this list so he would pat me on the back and make me feel proud
Did I make you feel bad about your pathetically unproductive day? Don't feel bad, I can promise I won't do anything remotely productive for the rest of the week.