Monday, September 15, 2008

Those Freakin Trick or Treat Bags

Remember me going on and on last year about how I wasn't going to do these personalized trick or treat bags ever again? Well, here they are. Crafty Papa kept bugging me, asking if I was going to make them again this year. I'm not sure why he cares. Then a bunch of my mom friends who bought them for their older kid last year, had a new baby this year and of course, the new baby needs a matching bag. So, I'm offering them on a very limited basis, probably only about 10 of each fabric.

























I also made this cute (and neutral for you boring customers) birdie bag this afternoon. This line of fabric is called Cotton Blossom which makes me think of my grandpa whenever I look at it since he was a cotton farmer.

6 comments:

Lori said...

Call me boring then because I think it's gorgeous, lol! :)

roxybonds said...

YAY for those Freaking halloween bags :)

keels&peanut said...

You love us momma's who made you come out of retirement. Man that Morgan bag is fabulous...lol...gonna have to buy it for my little Morgan...HA HA HA!!

Amy @ Park City Girl said...

Love that Cotton Blossoms!

HistoricUpstart said...

I freakin' love that "grandpa" bag, and I am decidedly un-boring! So much so that I bought it. Boo-yah!

Love your work. :)

Andrea said...

Dang!! That grandpa bag is right up my alley! And it's gone!!!!

But I am really waiting for some cute ass zipper bags ;)