Friday, March 14, 2008

I lied

I know I said I would post at least one new item per day through the end of the contest tomorrow, but life got in the way of my productivity the last two days.

I will be posting several new items after the event I'm doing tomorrow so be sure to check my store Saturday night and Sunday morning.

For anyone reading this who's local, come visit me at the Daydream Spring Shopping event tomorrow. It's at the barn at the Pacific Home Do It Center on Santa Barbara Street in SLO from 10:00-4:30. And if you saw me at the trunk show and liked my bags but didn't find the perfect one for you, I'll have lots of new items tomorrow including some cute oilcloth pouches that are only $8.

Don't forget that all purchases made from my Etsy store before midnight on Saturday qualify for my gift certificate give away drawing. I'll announce the winners here on my blog first thing on Sunday morning. Ooooo, maybe I can use that as a good excuse for cinnamon rolls or donuts. You know, I'll have to celebrate in honor of the winners.

No comments: