Thursday, August 20, 2009

Ch-ch-ch-ch-changes



My big girl started kindergarten today.

I unsuccessfully fought back tears all the way into school. Then there was so much activity around us, I kind of forgot about the churning in my stomach. Until I looked at Bella and she was suddenly in tears crying to have her mommy stay with her. It was hard. I was totally prepared for my own breakdown but not Bella's. She's normally very social and excited but I think all of the activity was just too intimidating this morning.

So, I'm going to sew to keep my mind off of my girl. Matea's in mourning too and just wants to lay around and watch "The Little Mermaid". We made banana muffins as an afternoon snack surprise for Bella. I'm off to work on my new group of bags, 3 1/2 down, 3 1/2 to go.

I still haven't figured out exactly how this new school schedule will work with my sewing schedule but I definitely plan to be listing more often.

No comments: