Wednesday, August 19, 2009

New Line Launch

Next Friday, August 28th, I will launch a new line of bags in my Etsy shop. I'm starting with 8 styles and may add more later. 7 of the styles already have names and the 8th style will be named after the first person to buy it.

If you're signed up for my mailing list, you'll get to see a sneak peek of the bags a day or two early and find out where the names came from. There's a good mix of small and large bags, purses and totes. Lots of fall colors for the prototypes.

So, no new listings until next Friday. All bags currently listed in my shop are 25% off, including sale bags. Just make your purchase and I'll refund the discount via Etsy.

3 comments:

kbloems27 said...

I am excited to see them!! It is going to be hard to wait!

Shanna (aka sjl202) said...

I can't WAIT!!!! :) :) :) Think it will make my week better! LOL!

Unknown said...

I'm sooo excited!!!!! Hopefully I won't be working too hard and miss out!!!