Tuesday, August 11, 2009

This Week I Will...

1. Finally clean up the decorations from Matea's birthday party 2 1/2 weeks ago.

2. Wear a skirt instead of jeans at least once.

3. Make something from my new Hungry Girl cook books other than the fluffy cinnamon-cream cheese dip and sweet cinnamon pita chips I've been making every day (literally).

4. Whoop Crafty Papa's ass on our new Wii Outdoor Challenge game.

5. Call Michael's about their Wilton cake decorating class and talk to my boss about getting time off for the class.

6. Cook a vegetable in a way that involves a step other than steam and serve.

7. Attempt not to obsess over Bella starting kindergarten next week and how it's going to be a huge adjustment for all of us.

8. Continue to obsess over the rental house on Saratoga and probably drive by it a few more times even though we clearly cannot afford a rental until we sell our house.

9. Put away laundry the same day it's washed.

10. Figure out how to use my new micro fiber kitchen mop in a way that actually cleans my floor.

1 comment:

Shanna (aka sjl202) said...

Hum, I need to do a list like that and I think I would duplicate several of those on yours! The laundry for one . . terrible at that! LOL!