Monday, February 18, 2008

Also coming soon



Is this fabric not the cutest thing you've ever seen? Perfect for a casual Easter outfit or just a spring bbq. It's actually a size 12 month, Tater is a size 18 month, hence the wet t-shirt contest tightness effect:) I'm loving this crochet trim from my favorite website, www.jcarolinecreative.com. If I hadn't taken myself on a clothing shopping spree this weekend (that I can't pay for), I'd totally be buying the rest of the trim she has available.

I swear I'm not holding these outfits hostage. Just have to find something to occupy the kiddos this morning so I can get them listed. And find someone to run my errands. Anyone want to run to Trader Joe's and the bank for me this morning?

1 comment:

Keeley Kirwan said...

I LOVE THAT OUTFIT!! I want it!! I want it!! I want it!! Oh yeah I need a baby girl first!! HA HA HA!! Great Job Kelci!!