Friday, February 1, 2008

Super Busy





I really don't have much to say except that I've been insanely busy the past few days getting ready to take my stuff to the boutique tomorrow. The owner really liked the peasant dresses so I've been busy making a few more plus diaper covers to match (somehow I totally forgot about those when I was making the dresses). I'm hoping to finish up some twirl sets this afternoon, hence the stacks of freshly laundered onesies and t's. And can I just say again how much I'm loving Heather Bailey's Freshcut fabrics for little girl clothes. They're just so girlie and sweet. Little girls should look like little girls, not mini teenagers.

I promise I'll get back to listing on Etsy soon. I'm giving myself the day off on Sunday to spend with the fam. And, I'm planning to pig out on chili fries with triple cheese on Saturday night in celebration of my boutique gig (that should sufficiently use up all of my Weight Watchers extra points this week), so I'll probably be lying on the couch with a stomach ache all day Sunday.

Anyway, look for pics of "my window" on Sunday and keep your fingers crossed that my stuff actually sells.

No comments: