Thursday, February 28, 2008

Two little monkeys jumping on the bed

Ok, they're not jumping on the bed but Bella's been singing that song a lot lately so that's the best title I could come up with.

I posted this sock monkey bag last night and woke up to hate mail this morning from Shanna. She seems to have an addiction to wanting to buy a monkey bag but never actually doing it.
There's help for that, you know. Maybe not. Anyway, she did buy another bag from me earlier in the week so she's officially back in the race to win my friendship.























And, here's my little monkey showing off a Crafty Mama bib. Here's what I like about these bibs.

They're BIG. You can see that it covers almost her entire shirt so it really catches most of the spills.

They're absorbent. We had been using plastic bibs and any liquid spills went all over the place.

They're easy to wash. Our plastic bibs got grungy pretty quickly. I wash towels every 2-3 days so I just throw the bibs in with those and the hot water takes care of any crusty food.

1 comment:

Shanna (aka sjl202) said...

That's darn right! And you will keep getting *hate* mail! UGH! You never DID answer my question in my *hate* mail! :)