Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Bet I had a better mail day than you

What's better than getting a package in the mail? Getting three packages! I'm like a little kid when I get something fun in the mail and today is no exception.

First, I got this beautiful frame made by Jen for a frame swap on a small scrapbooking board we're part of. Definitely going to go in our livingroom.


















Then, I opened a mystery package from my friend, Keel's. I don't have any idea why she sent me a gift but I got this huge stack of beautiful, shimmery fabric flowers and some super cute stamps.
























And then, for the grand finale, I opened a huge box of fabric from my friend Jona at Fabritopia. And because she's the sweetest person I've never met, she threw in an extra piece for me (the green/gold floral on the top). Thanks Jona! I have three hours of work on my sewing schedule for tonight and you can bet you'll see a bag in my Etsy shop tomorrow morning made from some of these colorful spring fabrics.

2 comments:

Jona Giammalva said...

I'm glad you got it! Here's another little bonus: that green fabric came straight from Heather Bailey's house (she touched it with her own hands so whatever you do, don't wash it!).
I can't wait to see what you're working on now!

Keeley Kirwan said...

Yay glad you got your little gift. You have been working hard lately and thought you needed a little fun!! It's also a Happy Late Valentine.

Keels