Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Finally, I'm back!



Just listed these two items on Etsy and I must say, I think I'm back with winners. I really think both of these items are gorgeous and would make great gifts. The twirl set is even more adorable in person - still working on trying to get good pics of clothing.

And, my wonderful husband went by Mari's boutique this morning and took more pics in the daylight so I'll be back in a bit to post those.

I'm still on an excitement high today and am really looking forward to prepping for the trunk show. I think I'm going to do lots of complete coordinating sets - diaper bag, outfit, and burp cloths - so that means I'll need to order even more new fabric. My friend, Jona, is opening her own fabric shop online. She isn't officially open yet but I was able to sweet talk her into letting me buy a few yards from her already. I'm in love with the fabric she has on order so hopefully by stating this publicly, she'll let me buy early from her again.

Jona, if you don't continue to feed my fabric habit, I can no longer be cyber friends with you. I realize selling to me before you're officially established is probably a huge pain in the ass. But, that really doesn't affect me, just you, so lets make it happen.

8 comments:

Kristi said...

UGH! One of my local friends needs to have a little girl so I can buy that outfit!

Leesa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leesa said...

Love the bag and the set, they are both gorgeous.
Love your stuff.
Congrats on the windows your stuff looks great.

Leesa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leesa said...

Sorry about all the deleted comments!! I'm still learning how to do all this!!

Jona Giammalva said...

Kelci,
You're my favorite customer you know!! ;)

White Linen Flower Company said...

I've been checking out your blog for a while. Congrats on your success in the shop. Here's a blog I found that has good info on picture taking.

http://pinkchalkstudio.com/blog/2007/11/08/quilt-photography/

Andrea said...

Awesome!!! I wish you all the best!